The Little Tigress

The Little Tigress

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Growing up - healthy options

Growing up is tough. Trust me!

First of all we have to learn a lot of things. We are almost a clean slate when we come, don't we? Now there are too many things happening all around and we have to just jump in and learn a lot in a short while before we can run this race and be a part of this amazing world. When you sit back and look at it, it is like boarding a running train. That too a super fast train and all you get is just a short while to look at it. God this is a tough job.

Okay while we are learning and training ourselves to take on this world, we are bothered by diseases and germs and what not. Now I am in good hands as mom and dad believe in alternative medicine and also that I should earn immunity(not the one like a pin on masterchef) but real immunity to strengthen myself and be ready to kick all diseases on my own with very little medication. I am not forced to take any medicines except for few drops of colpol and colic that too when I was too sick and weak when I was a little kid. Yep! I am all grown up now and am all of nine months :) No I am sorry, you will have to wait for my recent pics for a little more longer.

I am also a member of this wonderful community in India called the Indiblogger where we have a special posting for Dabur Chyawanprakash. Dabur is one of the few brands that are consistent;ly used in our home: Dabur laltail and dabur dantmanjan are almost used dialy :) Coming back to this topic... Considered safe for consumption from over three years of age, this semi-solid health tonic promises three times more immunity and fights weakness, cough, cold and disease causing germs by building up your immunity. Now you know that I can't read all the information on their website. So I tried to summarize all the important points here:
  1. Dabur is the first branded Chyawanprash in the country
  2. It is the highest selling Chyawanprash with more than 60% market share
  3. It is scientifically proven to provide 3 times more immunity that helps fight virus, flu and infections
  4. Dabur Chyawanprash has been consistently voted as the power brand of the country and is a trusted remedy for cough and cold for a majority of Indian household.
  5. It has been endorsed by celebrities like Sreeram lagoo, Amitabh Bachchan, Vivek oberoi, Virender Sehwag and now MS Dhoni
  6. Has a sugar free variant for calorie conscious people
  7. It is also available in 2 new exciting flavours Orange and Mango
  8. It contains natural Ayurvedic ingredients, which are being consumed safely for ages.
Why don't you read more about the product here: http://www.daburchyawanprash.com and decide about the product?

I have a question for you at this point. Do you trust alternative medicine and believe in building up your immunity or would you rather fight the disease once it hits you? I think you should build your immunity so as to avoid falling sick. What do you say?


1 comment :

  1. Short and sweet post. All the best!

    Read my entry at www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=299732

    ReplyDelete